Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Muppets

I'm a lifelong Muppets fan, so when Palisades released their Muppets action figure line years ago I was very excited. I collected many of them as they came out, but my finances at the time didn't allow me to pick them all up when I found them, so I've been slowly filling in the gaps over the year via online auction.

Each figure came with a ton of accessories, and there are many very detailed playsets. I own several of the sets, and will upload photos of those in time. Palisades did such a great job with these, right down to the textures on the Muppets' faces. 

My collection so far (click to enlarge photos):

 Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog

 Sam the Eagle and Fozzie Bear

 Rizzo the Rat, Camilla and Gonzo the Great

 Statler and Waldorf

 Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker

 Link Hogthrob and Dr. Julius Strangepork

 Muppet Newsman and Crazy Harry

 Animal and The Swedish Chef

 Janice and Zoot

 Floyd Pepper and Dr. Teeth

Sweetums

No comments:

Post a Comment