Thursday, August 23, 2012

Smurfs

Smurfs are probably the very first thing I started collecting. My parents would get me at least one for every holiday as a gift, and I would also get them periodically just as a treat.

That collection has stayed with me as a kid, and I've since added to it with newer ones I like, and old ones I find at garage sales and such.

Other than the wooden robot looking one, there's not many I'm specifically looking for, but I do like stumbling upon new ones. Some in my collection are in poor shape, but they're still cool to me. I honestly spent hours playing with these thing, on the floor, in the bathtub, in the sandbox, etc. I think this, Masters of the Universe and Lego were my big three time sucks as little guy.

My collection so far:




































































No comments:

Post a Comment